Southwest Antennas has introduced a new line of broadband dipole antennas, covering major federal, military, and ISM bands from 1.35 - 2.5 GHz in a single compact product.
Excellent continuous electrical performance across the antenna's entire operational frequency make these antennas ideal for multi-band applications or replacing several antennas with a single product, reducing kit complexity, cost, and weight.
The compact size of these antennas combined with their wide bandwidth make them ideal for tactical radio use, unmanned systems, or C4ISR / EW / SIGINT applications. Available with either a flexible sealed gooseneck or sealed spring base, and TNC(m) RF connectors as standard options. Other RF connectors are available upon request, please contact us with your requirements.
Antenna base options currently available
Wideband Omni-Directional Antenna Features:
- Wideband omni-directional antenna
- 1.35 - 2.5 GHz continuous coverage
- 100W power handling
- 2.4 dBi omni radiation pattern
- Choice of heavy-duty sealed spring base OR flexible sealed gooseneck base, for use in all weather conditions
- Black chrome TNC(m) RF connector
Wideband Omni-Directional Antenna Applications:
- Tactical radio systems
- Hand-held or bodyworn radios
- Support for radios with multi-band or wideband operational capabilities
- C4ISR / EW / SIGINT applications
- DOD / military band applications
- Law enforcement band applications
- Homeland Security band applications
- Unmanned systems and ground control stations
- High band cellular & 2.4 GHz ISM band coverage
New wideband omni-directional antennas for use with wideband or multi-band tactical radio systems