Southwest Antennas has introduced a new broadband dipole antenna, covering major federal, military, and ISM bands from 1.35 - 2.5 GHz in a single compact product.
Part # 1001-342 offers excellent continuous electrical performance across its entire operational band, making this antenna ideal for multi-band applications or replacing several antennas with a single product, reducing kit complexity, cost, and weight.
A matte black finish and black chrome Type-N(m) RF connector make this antenna ideal for low visibility tactical applications.
Full specifications can be viewed on the product page.
- Tactical radio systems
- Hand-held or bodyworn radios
- Support for radios with multi-band or wideband operational capabilities
- C4ISR / EW / SIGINT applications
- DOD / military band applications
- Law enforcement band applications
- Homeland Security band applications
- Unmanned systems and ground control stations
- High band cellular & 2.4 GHz ISM band coverage
Southwest Antennas Part # 1001-342: Wideband Omni Antenna, Half Wave Dipole, 1.35 - 2.5 GHz, 2.4 dBi