Southwest Antennas Part # 1001-265 is designed to cover 1.98 - 2.7 GHz and offers 2 dBi of peak gain.
Measuring at less than five inches in length, the small form factor, wideband omni-directional antenna is well suited for applications where larger antennas cannot be deployed.
The antenna's small size allow for deployment on:
- Unmanned air and ground systems and controllers
- Handheld or body worn tactical radio systems
- Portable and fixed site network infrastructure
- Portable and fixed site security systems
- Vehicle deployed radios
- Wireless camera transmitters
Full technical specifications can be viewed on the product page.
Southwest Antennas Part # 1001-265