Coverage for both 2.1 - 2.5 GHz & 4.4 - 5.9 GHz Frequency Ranges
Ideal for microwave communication and law enforcement applications
Southwest Antennas is pleased to introduce our all-new line of Dual-Band Omni Antennas, designed specifically to cover the S & C bands in the 2.1 - 2.5 GHz and 4.4 - 5.9 GHz frequency ranges.
Applications include S & C Band law enforcement, military and broadcast band microwave video, audio and data communications.
Available in four different connector options, the Dual-Band Omni Antennas have a VSWR of <2:1 across all frequency bands and a maximum output power of 50 Watts.
General Technical Specifications:
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- S-Band Minimum Frequency: 2.1 GHz
- S-Band Maximum Frequency: 2.5 GHz
- C-Band Minimum Frequency: 4.4 GHz
- C-Band Maximum Frequency: 5.9 GHz
- Maximum VSWR: <2:1
- S-Band Gain: 2.1 dBi
- C-Band Gain: 2.5 dBi
- Maximum Input Power: 50 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 360 degrees
- S-Band Vertical Beamwidth: 78 degrees
- C-Band Vertical Beamwidth: 69 degrees