S-Band 2.1 - 2.5 GHz & C-Band 4.4 - 5.9 GHz frequency coverage
Ideal for unlicensed ISM bands for broadcast use and licensed DOD, Federal Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, and NATO bands
Southwest Antennas Part # 1087-076 is a dual-band half wave dipole Omni antenna, featuring an integrated flange mount base with lock-wired screw connection to the TNC(f) RF connector, making this antenna suitable for use with compatible aircraft and helicopter antenna mounts or other vibrating / moving platforms.
The flange base features 4x through holes for securing the flange to a helicopter or aircraft antenna mount, unmanned ground vehicle platform, or other application where extra security is needed.
The RF connector is secured to the flange base with screws fastened with lock wire, which further enhances the safety of these antennas by ensuring that the screws can't back themselves out due to vibrations through the antenna.
- Dual-Band Frequency Coverage:
- 2.1 - 2.5 GHz, 2.1 dBi peak gain
- 4.4 - 5.9 GHz, 2.5 dBi peak gain
- 50 Watt power handling
- Low glare, matte black G10 fiberglass radome
- 2.8" flange mount base with pre-tapped screw holes
- TNC(f) RF connector with lock-wired connection to the flange
Pictured: Southwest Antennas Part # 1087-076