Southwest Antennas has just released part # 1009-070, a high-gain, circularly polarized sector panel antenna with an operational frequency range of 969 - 1,206 MHz and 17.8 dBic gain (typical).
This sector antenna is ideal for:
- Link 16 tactical data networks
- ADS-B aircraft safety systems operating at 978 and 1,090 MHz
- Air-to-ground communication systems
- Telemetry communication
The right hand circular polarization enhances long-range RF link performance through varied atmospheric conditions.
Part # 1009-070 includes a mounting kit compatible with 2" - 4" OD pipes, masts, or towers. The mount features +60° / -60° elevation tilt adjustment in 5° increments.
General product specifications:
- 969 - 1,206 MHz
- 17.8 dBic typical gain
- 50 Watts CW (200W Peak) RF Input Power
- Rugged white kydex radome for outdoor installation and operation
- Type-N(f) RF connector
- Included mounting kit
View full technical specifications on the product page.
Image: Southwest Antennas part # 1009-070 Sector Panel Antenna, 969 - 1,206 MHz for Link 16 tactical data network applications