Designed for use with 2 port MIMO radio systems, this new MIMO panel antenna operates from 1.7 - 2.5 GHz and offers a minimum gain of 9 dBi across the operating band.
Southwest Antennas Part # 1055-368 is designed with 45° slant left/slant right polarized elements for enhanced polarization and spatial diversity, which is particularly useful for MIMO radio application in urban environments which can take advantage of multi-path propagation to improve radio performance.
- UMTS 3G / LTE 4G Networks
- 2X2 MIMO / MANET Radio Networks
- Infrastructure Base Stations
- Planned City Wide / Urban Area Mesh Radio Networks
- Rapid Deploy Networks for Event Management and Security
- Emergency Management & Public Safety
Visit the product page for full technical specifications or to purchase.
Pictured: 2X2 MIMO Panel Antenna for L & S Band Radio Systems, Southwest Antennas Part # 1055-368