We're pleased to announce the release of four new dual-band sector antennas designed for use with multi-port MIMO and MANET radio networks.
The innovative dual-band sector antenna design allows these antennas to operate across two distinct frequency bands, enabling dual-band transmit and receive capabilities when paired with radio systems capable of multi-band operation.
Dual-band operation allows for many advanced network configurations and features, including rapid band-switching for anti-jamming applications in contested RF environments, separating network traffic by band based on environmental operating conditions, or other uses depending on the feature set of the attached radio. Combining coverage of two bands into a single antenna can simplify network design and deployment for users who wish to limit the number of installed antennas.
A choice of 90 or 120 degree sectorial coverage enables communication network designs to be configured for smaller or larger operating areas depending on network coverage needs. Several antennas can be deployed together for complete 360 degree area coverage.
Rugged, all-weather design and included mounting kits with adjustable downtilt make these antennas ideal for permanent installation on buildings or communication towers. These can also be deployed as part of temporary rapid-response operations when mounted to tripods or masts.
Full specifications can be viewed on the following product pages:
- Part # 1009-064: Dual-Band 2X2 MIMO 90° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 2.2 - 2.5 GHz / 5.725 - 5.875 GHz, 13 dBi Gain
- Part # 1009-065: Dual-Band 2X2 MIMO 90° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 1.35 - 1.40 GHz / 4.4 - 5.0 GHz, 13.7 dBi Gain
- Part # 1009-066: Dual-Band 2X2 MIMO 120° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 2.2 - 2.5 GHz / 5.725 - 5.875 GHz, 10.2 dBi Gain
- Part # 1009-067: Dual-Band 2X2 MIMO 120° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 1.35 - 1.40 GHz / 4.4 - 5.0 GHz, 12.0 dBi Gain
- 2X2 MIMO / MANET Radio Systems
- Wireless Infrastructure Base Stations
- Planned City Wide / Urban Area Mesh Radio Networks
- Private LTE Networks
- Rapid Deploy Networks for Event Management and Security
- Tactical Radio Network Infrastructure
- Point-to-Point Back Haul MIMO Radio Links
- Emergency Management & Public Safety