Local, state, and federal first responders across the country rely on our antennas for reliable and secure communication between officers, vehicles, aircraft, mobile field offices - anywhere that voice, video, or data needs to be transmitted from one location to another. Our antennas are also a popular choice for concealments and covert surveillance operations.
Some of the law enforcement applications we have designed antennas for:
- Body worn antennas for officer-deployed radios, video, and data communication systems
- Vehicle-mount panel, omni, and MIMO antennas for vans, helicopters, planes, and UAVs / UGVs
- Concealment antennas for covert surveillance applications
- Omni antennas for handheld and vehcile mounted radio systems
- Panel and array antennas for mobile and fixed base stations
- MIMO and MENET antenna systems
- GPS antennas for precision location services
Application Example Photos:
Ultra-Flex Omni Antennas used by NYPD's counterterrorism officers during a test of MANET radio systems. Photo courtesy of the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate.
Flight Certified Antennas with STC Mounts for Airborne Surveillance Applications
Antennas for Law Enforcement mobile video applications
MANET Omni Antennas for Team Communication