Sales Admin Coordinator
Department: Sales & Customer Service
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
Hours: Full Time
Southwest Antennas, Inc. is looking for a motivated and well-spoken Sales Admin Coordinator to join our customer-focused team. As a Sales Admin Coordinator, you will be a driving force in our organization's internal and external support teams. You will play a crucial role in coordinating and processing all incoming communication and directing it to their proper channels.
You will be required to collaborate with all levels of professionals, it will be essential that you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. If you have strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills with the ability to problem-solve, have a passion for driving customer satisfaction, having frequent interactions with customers, and providing customized solutions, you will enjoy working here.
- This role is to provide high visibility and support to associates and leadership team members.
- Coordinate and work closely with Southwest Antennas, Inc. Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform clerical, administrative duties, and scheduling in-house and external meetings, maintaining an effective workflow in the office.
- Ability to enhance and refine the company communication process to achieve optimum product support and customer service.
- Ability to manage and organize communication threads to ensure company productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to identify, make recommendations, and implement improvement in all areas of the company processes, to achieve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify customer needs and coordinate with the SWA team to ensure optimal customer service.
- Responsible for all sales administration processes via use of CRM, MRP/ERP Software as well as other sales software.
- Work with internal teams to plan, manage and maintain internal monthly KPI targets and production schedules.
- High school diploma or GED required
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Ability to maintain an organized and professional workspace.
- In-depth understanding of the customer administration process is a plus.
- Proven work experience as an admin coordinator.
- Must have high energy, self-motivation, and be goal-driven.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead by example with professionalism, reliability, and accountability.
- A positive “can-do” attitude and professional demeanor with a win-win mindset.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and have the foresight to anticipate customer reactions.
- Excellent communication skills including, listening, speaking, writing, and making presentations.
- A creative problem-solver with a continuous improvement mentality.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to problem-solve, understand impact, identify root cause, determine resolutions, and make recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to team culture.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to maintain a cordial and professional demeanor, and build rapport and trust when working with customers, other departments, and team members.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency with the ability to be highly responsive.
- Solid computer skills (MS Office applications) with ability to learn different software.
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond the scope of defined responsibilities.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE A PLUS BUT BOT REQUIRED:
- Technical trade school is a plus.
- Technical, military, law enforcement, and aerospace experience are a plus.
- RF Microwave and Electronics experience is a plus.
- Technically and mechanically inclined a plus.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to communicate technical information to professionals at all levels of the industry is a plus.
- Professional experience related to the above duties and responsibilities specified above is a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The following physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use a computer keyboard, monitor, and mouse, telephone, and printer; reach with hands, and arms, speak, see and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, or kneel and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Excellent attendance is required and monitored.