MOLLE Pouch with SWA Logo for S & C Band Body Worn Antennas
Southwest Antennas Part # 1070-049 is a MOLLE compatible pouch for S & C Band body worn antennas. This allows users of body worn tactical radio systems to securely and easily mount these antennas to tactical clothing, vests, bags, or other items and ensure that the antenna stays in place while in the field.
Each pouch is made out of durable 1000D nylon and is manufactured in the USA to stand up to harsh outdoor operating conditions.
- Rugged nylon construction:
- UV resistant for enhanced resistance against sunlight fade and strength loss
- Durable water resistant coating
- Can withstand salt water immersion
- Can be cleaned in washing machine
- Designed to fit SWA S-Band body worn antennas, Part # 1065-028 and Part # 1065-029, compatible with both RHCP and LHCP antennas
- Designed to fit SWA C-Band body worn antennas, Part # 1065-038 and Part # 1065-039, compatible with both RHCP and LHCP antennas
- MOLLE strap with easy to disengage tab to secure pouch to vest or other tactical clothing without snaps or Velcro:
- No snaps means no noise and no light reflection
- Strap allows for rapid installation and removal from vest
- Low profile
- Light weight
- Hole in bottom of pouch for antenna RF connector to pass through and connect to radio RF cable
- Velcro closure on front flap to secure antenna within pouch
- Can be customized with a company or unit logo and is available in other colors including: desert tan, olive drab, polar white, blue digital camo, and more. Contact Southwest Antennas to discuss your requirements.
Note: For optimal antenna performance, Southwest Antennas recommends the RF connector and pouch hole should always be pointed down when installed on vest.
|Color||Black with SWA Logo Patch|
|Materials||1000D Nylon with Durable Water Resistant Coating|
|Product Length||2.60 / 66.04||inches / mm||±0.2"|
|Product Width||1.20 / 30.48||inches / mm||±0.2"|
|Product Height||2.80 / 71.12||inches / mm||±0.2"|
|Product Weight||1.1 / 31.2||oz / grams|