Magnetic Mounting Kit, SMA(f) RF Connectors, 2.71" Diameter Magnet
Southwest Antennas Part # 1071-017 is a magnetic mount kit for the rapid deployment of omni-directional or PCB-style antennas. The mount features a strong 2.71" diameter magnetic base, which can securly hold on to a vehicle or other magnetic metal object, giving users a wide range of non-permanent antenna mounting options.
Part # 1071-017 features SMA(f) RF connectors for both the antenna and RF cable connection, allowing the RF cable to be swapped out easily for different applications.
- Heavy Duty Magnetic Mount Base
- 2.71" Diameter Magnet
- Less than 0.5dB insertion loss from DC to 8.4 GHz
- SMA(f) RF connector for antenna connection
- Ideal for use with small form factor & PCB style antennas
- Perfect for covert surveillance applications
- SMA(f) connector located in base for connection to radio via RF cable (sold separately)
- Includes Black Neoprene Rubber Surface Protection Cover (field replaceable)
Antenna Mount Kits
|Minimum Frequency||0.0 / 0||GHz / MHz|
|Maximum Frequency||8.4 / 8,400||GHz / MHz|
|Insertion Loss||Less than .5dB from DC to 8.4GHz|
|Surface Protection||Black Neoprene Rubber Surface Protection Cover (field replaceable)|
|Mount Antenna RF Connector||SMA(f)|
|Mount Cable RF Connector||SMA(f)|
|Magnet Maximum Hold Strength||78 Lbs. Without Protective Cover (24 Lbs. With Protective Cover Installed). Hold Strength Values Available Upon Request.|
|Mount Color||Flat Black|
|Product Height||1.970 / 50.038||inches / mm|
|Mount Base Diameter||2.710 / 68.834||inches / mm|
|Product Weight||10.00 / 283.50||oz / grams|
No results found.